Front Social Media Community Standards
Front Financial strives to make our social media platform safe and effective for all users. Our platform provides information and a platform for community discussion about investing to its users. We encourage community members to engage with us, share thoughts and questions, share our posts with their networks, and comment on our posts regarding the posted topics.
Users are encouraged to:
• Use good judgement in commenting and sharing information
• Be respectful of others
Front Financial considers its social media platform to be moderated; as such, Front Financial reserves the right to remove comments that are plainly off-topic and/or inappropriate, including:
• Profane or obscene language or content
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates prejudice or discrimination against protected classes
• Sexually harassing, lewd, bullying, harassing, or discriminatory content
• Conduct or encouragement of violence or criminal activity
• Spam or comments that include links to external online sites
• Commercial solicitations or advertisements including promotion or endorsement
• Promotions of particular services, products, or political candidates or organizations
• Information that is profane, slanderous, or defamatory
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of individuals
Violators of our community standards may have their comments removed from Front Financial’s social media platform. Continued egregious violations of this policy may prompt Front Financial to block or further restrict an individual’s ability to comment on, or engage with, our official social media platform, or the app itself. Front Financial also reserves the right to delete comments and block users from commenting if they violate our community standards.
Thank you for doing your part to create a positive social media experience in our community.